Translate

Menu Principal de mon blog

jeudi 11 mars 2010

Robyn's Fetish: New Ning Network - I Did It Creations!

New Ning Network - I Did It Creations!
Robyn have created a New Ning Network called
" I did it Creations" ..
It is for all Paper Crafting. From soup to nuts! or from Scrapbooking , Card Making, ATC's and all types of Altered Art.. I'm inviting everyone that would like to Join..
Robyn closed the Forum so if you head over that a way it won't be there but our new Ning Network will have all the Forum had and a lot more!!


Come join us for all the fun!!


Next Wednesday is our first Party!! wooohooo!!! were going to have all different Challenges for you to get involved in and a chance to meet all the new members!!


The Web Site Address is as follows:

http://www.ididitcreations.ning.com/
Bookmark it and Register if you would like..


I hope to see you there!!

Aucun commentaire: