Translate

vendredi 7 mars 2014

points et lignes

c'est le thème de la semaine sur le blog Craft 4 Eternity

venez participer aussi pour courir la chance de gagner de superbes prix!
plus de détails par ici: http://crafts4eternity.blogspot.ca

Voici ma carte



Image hébergée par servimg.com
 photo signat20.jpg

2 commentaires:

Libiya jhon a dit...

I'm impressed, I have to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a blog that's both educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you might have hit the nail on the head. Your thought is excellent; the difficulty is something that not sufficient individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am very comfortable that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.Cccam Server

michele a dit...

Fabulous card Guylaine love it! hugs x