Translate

Menu Principal de mon blog

jeudi 7 avril 2022

Be Authentic

 Une page Art Journal pour le plaisir



J'ai mis du glossy accent pour faire effet vitreux! 





1 commentaire:

Karen Letchworth a dit...

Your art is amazing! I found you by way of the washi tape challenge (which you won by the way) over at Little Red Wagon. Your use of washi tape is SO cool. I'm getting lots of great washi ideas just browsing your wonderful blog. I wanted to let you know about LOVE MY TAPES on Etsy. They carry SO many great washi tapes. You can use code INSTA20 to save 20% on your order. Just thought you might be interested.
Also, I'd love to have you stop by Word Art Wednesday to share your art in our challenges. We have lots of great prizes and the theme is always Anything Goes/Family Friendly. I hope you'll join the fun. Have a great week and thanks so much for the inspiration you've given me.
Blessings,
Karen L
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - personal blog
www.wordartwednesdsay.blogspot.com - challenge blog