Translate

Menu Principal de mon blog

dimanche 11 novembre 2018

Beautiful Ordinary Life

Voici une page qui me sort un peu de ma zone de confort... monochrome orange c'est pas facile! Cette page a été réalisée pour le défi en cours sur le blog White With One! Vous aurez compris que le défi est donc blanc et .... orange!


Here is a page that takes me out of my comfort zone ... orange monochrome is not easy! This page was created for the current challenge on the blog White With One! You will understand that the challenge is so white and .... orange!



7 commentaires:

Michelle VO a dit...

I love your layout - it's beautiful! Thank you for joining us at White ... with 1 :)

Anonyme a dit...

You have done such a lovely piece for this challenge! I also struggle with orange sometimes! I adore the design of your layout - and I particularly love the cluster on the bottom right hand corner.

Thanks so much for playing along with us at White.. with 1!

Natsuko a dit...

So beautifully scrapped! Love how you arranged the photo and embellishments! Thankyou so much for joining us at white...with 1❤️

Jane a dit...

Your background work is fantastic – love all the elements on this page. Thank you so much for joining in with Ww1 this month.

Melinda France a dit...

What a gorgeous page. I love all of your orange elements. Thanks for joining us at White... With 1.

Marie-France alias Badbarbie a dit...

J'adore ta création Guylaine, très funky et la dynamique entre tes 2 regroupements est superbe! Bonne chance ma belle et merci pour ta participation au WW1 challenge :)

Jessica T a dit...

I also find orange a challenge but your layout is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at White ... With 1 for our November challenge!