Translate

Menu Principal de mon blog

lundi 29 octobre 2018

Cet Instant mémorable

Du rose pour une page de gars! Oui Oui! c'est ce que dictait le moodboard de Scrap The Boys ce mois-ci. Je me suis laissé inspiré en mettant 2 photos du bal des finissants de David

* * * * * * * * *
Pink for a guy page! Yeah Yeah! that's what the Scrap The Boys moodboard was saying this month. I let myself be inspired by putting 2 pictures of David's prom





6 commentaires:

Sandra a dit...

I love all the different layers and textures in your layout. Thanks for joining us at STB

Helen Wallace a dit...

You really interpreted the mood board and made it your own. I love what you did with the layers, the flairs and the subtle pink inking in the background. A fave for me. Thank you for joining us at Scrap The Boys.

Heike`sAugenBlick a dit...

such a beautiful page with an amazing layering. well done!! Thank you so much for joining us at STB..

polya-molya a dit...

Love complicated background: layering and stamping! Thanks for joining us at STB.

Aleksa Aleksandrova a dit...

I love how you combined all the layers. And wonderful foto of course)). Thank you for joining us at Scrap The Boys.

PaperCutsForU a dit...

Looks wonderful and love all the details! Thanks for joining us at STB!