Translate

lundi 10 octobre 2016

Less is more

voici une carte toute simple, pour le défi 1 layer sur Less is More




 photo signat23.jpg

3 commentaires:

Esther a dit...

What a lovely card, so festive and beautifully coloured! Anyone would love to get this for Christmas. The enamel dots are a super touch. I think you missed that our theme this week is "dreams", but maybe the little girl is dreaming of what could be in her huge Christmas present! Fab card, and thanks anyway for sharing with us at Less is More :)

Sharon a dit...

A super Christmas card and you have coloured it beautifully. It would have been really nice to know what the link is to our theme of dreams...but as Esther said, maybe she is dreaming of what is in the box or just dreaming I'd Christmas. Thanks for sharing this with us at Less is More, and please do join us again. xx

Chrissie a dit...

Granny duties have put me hopelessly behind this week!
I'm sorry I'm so late in visiting!
This is really cute although like the tohers I'm not really sure what the 'dream' connection is!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"