Translate

mardi 3 mars 2015

Un petit Mot

Voici ma carte réalisée avec le Freebie Simple à Souhait du mois de mars (l'écusson)

 
défis
Crafting from the Heart Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Always Anything Goes
DP2 - Anything goes
 
 
 
 
(carte déjà vendue)

5 commentaires:

Cindy Groh a dit...

I love your masculine card. Would you let me showcase your card and share a link to your blog post in what I call Manly Monday? It's a post on my blog where I share masculine cards (of all ages) as inspiration for my readers. If you are interested, please email me a direct link to your card so I can find it at grohcm at gmail dot com and I will add you to the lineup for the following Monday. I hope to hear from you.
Cindy at Cre8iveCindy

Helena (Gvendalen) a dit...

Gorgeous masculine card! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

craftybunny a dit...

Super male themed card.Love the papers and layout.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see again next week.
Lisa x

Susan Renshaw a dit...

What a super card! Great image..Thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!.

Amanda Jensen a dit...

A fabbulous masculine card. Love you colouring and use of papers and embellishments. Thanks for participating in our Anything Goes w/ Optional Animal Theme at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge Blog XO HUGS Amanda DT